21 Tantra Yoga Kriyas For Beginners
21 Tantra Yoga Kriyas For Beginners – A Simplified Step By Step Guide To 21 Traditional Tantra Yoga Kriya Meditation Techniques To Unfold Spiritual Power, Better Health & Inner Peace Within Individuals
The author, Shiva Girish, himself is a renowned tantra yoga & meditation master who has been conducting classes, workshops and training in various parts of India and abroad for 7 years.
This book is for modern people, beginners, right through to yoga meditation teachers, energy healers, light workers and alternative therapists. Book serves as a manual to guide for them in their path of self-transformation in daily lives.
This book will teach you exactly:
- How & why to Meditate?
- How to Make your goal, intention, and objective clear what you want to achieve from meditation?
- What Is Tantra Yoga Kriya?
- Characteristics of Kriyas?
- Difference Between Yoga Asanas & Tantra Yoga Kriyas?
- Why Should We Do Kriyas?
- Who Can Practice Kriyas?
- Benefits Of Tantra Yoga Kriyas?
- Understand How The Practice Of Tantra Yoga Kriyas Works?
- What are benefits of tantra yoga kriyas for the body and mind?
- How tantra yoga kriyas & healing works?
- What are common obstacles to meditation and how you can overcome it?
- How can you prepare yourself for meditation?
- Learn and understand how can you to practice meditation in daily life?
- How to Release repressed emotions & tensions from to allow prana to flow freely?
- How to develop will power?
- How to balance mind to create stillness, stability, and harmony between mind body actions?
- How to open the Innocent mind to tap into childlike Innocence?
- How to release tensions from facial muscles?
- How to enhance the concentration, Memory and mental power of the mind?
- What Is Prana (Breathe)?
- What Is Ida and Pingala Nadi, Sushumna Nadi?
- What are seven chakra and seven bodies?
- Why should you understand and learn about chakra enery healing therapy?
- How to find out which chakra in open or closed and how to heal chakras?
- How to open the heart chakra and to connect with others by compassionate attitude, affection, unconditional Love.
- How to practice simple common sitting Asanas? And much more.
Discover your answers inside the pages of this book.
Wake up your inner master a healer – Take Action Right Away – start to heal, cure and transform your life TODAY!
Download Your copy Today!!
More by Shiva Girish >>