21 Meditation Techniques
21 Meditation Techniques – A Step By Step Practical Beginner’s Guide To Learn And Practice Simple Easy Yoga Meditation Techniques To Relieve Stress, Anxiety and Bring Inner Peace, Emotional Well-Being & Mental Clarity
This book is a unique collection of ancient wisdom and spiritual teachings of great eastern masters. These meditation techniques are compiled from following sources taught by greatest masters from different cultures like:
- Patanjali Yoga Sutra,
- Buddhist techniques from Buddha & Atisha Master,
- Kriya Yoga Tantra Yoga By Babaji,
- Sufism meditations from Gurdjieff & Jalaluddin Rumi,
- Kashmir Shaivism,
- Vigyan Bhairav Tantra – By Lord Shiva.
This Spiritual Teaching can unfold spiritual power, better health & inner peace within individuals. It can be helpful for a wide range of seekers who want to achieve a better path in life through direct ancient wisdom and spiritual teachings.
As the author, Shiva Girish himself is renowned tantra yoga and meditation master who have been conducting yoga meditation workshops and training in various parts of India and abroad for many years.
Learn How to increases feelings of self-acceptance, forgiveness, compassion and decreases worry anxiety, impulsive stress, fear, loneliness & depression.
This book will teach you exactly:
- How & why to Meditate?
- Reasons why you should meditate?
- The First Thing Is To Know What Meditation Is?
- How to Make your goal, intention, and objective clear what you want to achieve from meditation?
- The history of meditation?
- The difference between meditation and concentration?
- The difference between active and passive meditation?
- How to choose the right meditation practice for you?
- What are benefits of meditation for the body and mind?
- How meditation & healing works?
- What are Common obstacles to meditation and who you can overcome it?
- How can you prepare yourself for meditation?
- Learn and understand how can you to practice meditation in daily life?
- What Is Prana (Breathe)?
- What Is Ida and Pingala Nadi, Sushumna Nadi?
- What are seven chakra and bodies?
- Why should you understand and learn about chakra healing therapy?
- Find out which chakra in open or closed and how to heal chakras?
- What is Mantras?
- How to practice simple common sitting Asanas?
- And much more.
Discover your answers inside the pages of this book. Wake up your inner master a healer – Take Action Right Away – start to heal, cure and transform your life.
Download Your Copy TODAY!
More by Shiva Girish >>